Get your personal coach and reach your goals.
What is the purpose of a personal coach?
To unlock a person’s potential to maximize their performance. Coaching helps learning rather than teaching
So, what is a personal coach? It’s not just a mentor. It’s not just a friend. It’s not just a coach in the most basic sense. A personal coach is a partner, someone who’s there for you through life’s most difficult and challenging times, able to guide you through and help you to see things differently, refine your approach and achieve your loftiest dreams.
Most of us are so set in our ways, that unless we have an objective third-party actually point things out to us, we often fail to notice the things that are setting us back. It’s a monumental undertaking to do this by yourself. That said, here are the 10 reasons why you absolutely must have a life coach if you’re serious about succeeding at whatever it is that you’re aiming for.
Top 10 Reasons why you want to work with a coach
This is how My Coaching works
- It’s a 7-step perspective shifting, enlightening and empowering coaching process that’s designed to explore your truth and to maximize your true potential, based on the ICF’s Core Competency Model and NLP
- During your sessions, you can expect to experience moments of truth and become more aware of your thoughts, language, emotions and behaviors and their effects on yourself and others
- When we partner up together strongly, we both empower our coaching relationship
- Also, the purpose of my Coaching sessions is not to fix or solve your problem, It’s to transform your thinking and to maximize your personal and professional potential so that you get to enjoy solving your own problem
- I use the power of Neuro-Shine Coaching™ best practices based on ICF founded expertise and positive psychology principals
The Coaching Model
Letting go of the past
- Our brain is a recording machine, every positive and negative experience you had in the past has been recorded
- While positive ones are also stored, the subconscious mind puts its focus on the negative experiences to protect you from them to happen again
- It created coping programs to allow yourself to survive certain situations and experiences without being hurt.
- Whatever happened in the first 10 years of your life has laid down the foundation for your adulthood.
- These programs include beliefs, rules and behaviors to cope with similar situations in the future
- These programs are also creating continuous intrusive thoughts, they tell you’re a story to make yourself belief that these programs are still valid.
- The were used so many times that they became automated and part of our identity, it feel like home
- These programs are ruling you, holding you back and preventing you from pursue your personal vision and goals
- They are also a great source of anxiety, worry and pain.
- BUT they are outdated, today you are a different person and therefore it is time to change your programs and let them go.
- Here you will learn how to elicit your programs and to assess if they still serve and how they affect you
- Sometimes you don’t know how you acquired them and that’s ok, it is not a showstopper to rewrite them the way they serve you
Managing the moment
- The present moment is where we live but the fact that 95% of your time is managed by our subconscious mind makes it a real challenge
- It means nothing else that 95% we are run by the programs we acquired on the past and so therefore we live the facto in the past
- Whenever we set goals to achieve our subconscious mind runs these programs in order to check if we are comfortable with them
- Every change is perceived to be a threat because it’s the unknown
- The subconscious does not like uncertainty, so it begins to induce resistance, worst-case scenarios, and anxiety causing heavy stress response.
- The fact is that even the mind is not able to see in the future, so all anxiety is a product of the past programing which projected into the future
- This requires us to use our will power to overcome this resistance, while this works for certain period, the subconscious mind will finally win the battle
- Managing the present moment is key to interrupt the patterns and rewirte your programs to match your vision and make the brain work for you instead against you
- Here you will learn how to do that, how to regain control of your decisions and to objectively assess the situations
- You will also learn how to manage stress response and how to induce your beliefs, rules and behaviors supporting your future self-vision
Creating a new future self
- The main reason why you haven’t reach what you desire is because your subconscious mind holds programs which are NOT supporting your journey.
- Here is where you will create your new future-self according to your desire and vision
- Many times, we don’t know how to create a vision and why we need them, but a vision is a compass for your mind.
- Your brain works like a GPS and if the destination is address is not clear enough it will start to do what it does best and that’s running the old programs and looping
- While the programs are always running, having a clear vision helps your brain to find the right path and get you there
- Its not only about writing a vision and goals on paper, its about inducing the message into your subconscious mind to change its default past program
- Creating tangible goals associated with a strong why-story which pulls you literally out of your comfort zone
- What are the beliefs, rules and behaviors you got to have in place in order reach your desire?
- What habits are you running and how are they servicing your purpose, what needs to be adapted and how?
- Here you will learn how to create a new “software” for your mind and how implementing it to make it stick
- You will create a personal routine and action plan to assure consistent practice to reach maximum effectiveness
- You are more than enough to do whatever you want to do!