Get your personal coach and reach your goals.
What is the purpose of a personal coach?
To unlock a person’s potential to maximise their performance. Coaching helps them to learn rather than teaching them.
So, what is a life coach? It’s not just a mentor. It’s not just a friend. It’s not just a coach in the most basic sense. A life coach is a partner, someone who’s there for you through life’s most difficult and challenging times, able to guide you through and help you to see things differently, refine your approach and achieve your loftiest dreams.
Most of us are so set in our ways, that unless we have an objective third-party actually point things out to us, we often fail to notice the things that are setting us back. It’s a monumental undertaking to do this by yourself. That said, here are the 10 reasons why you absolutely must have a life coach if you’re serious about succeeding at whatever it is that you’re aiming for.
Top 10 Reasons why you want to work with a coach
- You have difficulty achieving goals, big or small
- You experience fear and stress response repeatedly, which makes you feel stuck
- You want to know what limiting belief is holding you back and how to get rid of it
- You feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start
- You want to develop a vision and you want it to be a challenge
- You are out of balance with one or all of these: health, finance, job, relationships
- You don’t have real passion or desire for things you once loved
- You get distracted with nonsense activities and time wasters
- You are constantly seeking approval
- Your family does not understand you, and you feel lost
With a coach you will:
- Learn new techniques to change your emotional state, instantly
- Identify and define a vision for your life – what do you really want to achieve?
- Derive goals and make them digestible
- Create professional and personal action plans
- Identify self-limiting beliefs and remove them
- Learn to manage stress that results from fear and from being overwhelmed
- Obtain a work/life balance to prevent getting burned out
- Go deep into your subconscious mind and make it work for you
- Learn to communicate more successfully and effectively with yourself and with others
- Foster more powerful connections, professionally and personally
- Articulate core values and new beliefs and anchor th
Choose the coaching session that suits you. Let’s begin.
Single Coaching Session – 30 Min.
Single Coaching Session
The session is performed online via Zoom, Skype or Whatsup.Single Coaching Session The session is performed online via Zoom, Skype or Whatsup.CHF95.00
Single Coaching Session – 60 Min.
Single Coaching Session
The session is performed online via Zoom, Skype or Whatsup.Single Coaching Session The session is performed online via Zoom, Skype or Whatsup.CHF160.00